Saturday, August 15, 2015

Edgy > Classic

Moving Blogs - Lindstylefiles

Inspired by this amazing skirt and the designer of the skirt, Michelle DeCourcy, I keep on learning to take risks and ask myself every day, who am I trying to impress? The answer should be myself! I want to feel my best every day, (I mean - who doesn't?) And what some people may think of mixing patterns or styles and such should just be white noise. After all, if we all had the same style and played it safe all the time, how boring would the world be?

Motivation, as silly as it sounds, can start with what I'm simply wearing that day. I notice when I'm a little bit taller in some heels or booties I can feel on top of the world. Or, at least see above my fridge for once! It's the little things sometimes... 

Back to the Skirt

This stunner white lace skirt is easily dressed up with heels and a white silk blouse or tank with jewelry, or simply dressed down like so with ankle boots and a studded black tank-blouse to add flare to any lady's wardrobe. I love mixing the lace with booties for a more spunky wild vibe.
Simplicity in Black and White
What makes you feel confident? 
Your favorite vintage band tee and jean cut-offs? Cowboy boots and a boho dress? Full on suit and tie? Bright pink heels? Whatever it is, roll with that.

xo - Linds 

No comments :

Post a Comment