I was lucky enough to find this aztec-like gem at Crossroads Trading Co in Portland on Hawthorne! You may say it was love at first sight. I must admit though, I was intimidated by the back straps. Believe it or not, it took me something like 20 minutes to make it look the way it's pictured below. There's a lot of adjusting but it was well worth it in the end. In fact, this funky-filled dress isn't complete without it.
Easy to pair with any sandal or flip flop, you're likely to match this colorful dress one way or another. Super light and perfect for summer, this dress is something I'll have to make an effort NOT to wear every single day.
- Patterns, Patterns, Patterns!
- Boho vibes and loose-fitted cottons
- Get inspired
- Patterned dresses like this one found at CROSSROADS
- The original tag attached was from a NW 23rd Boutique called Ipnosi
- Sandals and Shades from Plato's Closet
See this look on Chictopia or Pinterest or HYPE on LOOKBOOK