Saturday, March 5, 2016

Boho Chic on Fleek

Hello there!

This weekend started off productive and then full-force "treat yourself" shopping mode. Taxes are done, chores are wrapped up, and I remembered I had a gift card to Ross from Christmas to use. I decided to check out their dress selection today, (which to be honest, is usually a lot of misses over hits in the past). That said, I was super impressed at some of the trendy pieces this time around for spring and summer gowns, playful dresses and boho-embroidered dresses. So, naturally, I bought two boho dresses... Definitely a step up from my last "boho" inspired outfit post!

1 - White, loose off-the-shoulder dress. 

 This piece is perfectly oversized, cozy yet sexy, and playful for going over a swimsuit or whatever. Can't wait to wear it more once the weather heats up a bit!

2 - Black, 70's shift boho dress - these lace sleeves, though!


The second piece is black and has 70's festival-style sleeves with a hint of lace. It's hard to call this one boho without also saying it's kinda fancy-pants too. It's a great reminder that spring is around the corner and doesn't have to mean just florals as per usual. Spice it up with some flowy hippie dresses. Until next time!

- Linds

1 comment :

  1. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful

    ReplyDelete