Saturday, June 14, 2014

Neutral Time

 Peachy  Keen  Neutrals



This peach-colored tank pairs well with this detachable pearl and lace collar my mom gave me! The fun shorts were thrifted from Plato's Closet, but are Charlotte Russe brand and super adorable and retro looking. You really can't go wrong with the simplicity of summer neutrals.

Note - I am literally a poser since this is not my bike :)  [thank you, Erik!]

I'm so glad high-waisted shorts and skirts came back after a while of 90's baggy shorts/pants/skirts that were not as flattering! I mean, there was something commonly high-waisted, but let's be real, they were in a category of their own...aka mom jeans! These are scarily coming back too, no joke. For example, H & M and Urban Outfitters have Mom Jeans for sale! It's okay though, they are modified for modern times. ;) Happy summer again, all!

No comments :

Post a Comment