Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Outings


Here is one of my fav dresses -  a lace-embroidered light teal dress with the most darling of buttons. It's comfortable, stretchy up top, yet fitted at the waist for a cute form. (Please disregard the poor lighting and quality of the photo!)



Perfect for summer, here is the dress again on my sweet red and white cruiser and I am so stinkin' excited for some summer rides! I won't let anything stop me from wearing my favorite summer dresses and outfits just because I'm on a bike. These ladies show you how it's done -  colour me classic's blog!

Don't Forget to Ride in Style this Summer

Get inspired to ride your bike as a fashionista via modcloth's blog!






Get inspired to ride your bike as a fashionista via modcloth's blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment