Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cats and Stars, from Jupiter to Mars

GALAXY CAT APPEAL

This post is over the top, just for fun - featuring cats and space as a theme. (Uh, 2 of my favorite things!) Amazon.com did not disappoint with this radical cat dress (sold online many places!)

Here I'm rocking a grey beanie since I'm slowly learning that wearing them with certain dresses can work.  Especially in this case where the grey matches the great cat! I don't do it often, but I may start to wear beanies with things since it's a fun, cool, casual vibe. It changes the entire look and created a more hipster versus cute feel. The heels are barely noticeable, but create a more flattering look on the legs since the dress is an awkward length and is more about the cat face than anything else...let's face it ;)


 Cats and stars:

I spy...my cat Ash!


Galaxy Cat Prince dress - Amazon

Tights - Target

Shoes - Plato's Closet

Meows!

P.S. I'm ultra-inspired by Lookbook for this style! I'm seeing beanies everywhere and I am loving it!


- Linds

1 comment :

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out tomorrow, 15/09/2014, on my blog page - http://lexxiannespoonful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete