Monday, September 1, 2014

Pink Floyd Void




PINK FLOYD RULES. (Duh)

Yes, the tank is trendy since it's a graphic tank and Forever 21 is blowing up with them - but I have to say to me it's authentic too since I am a huge fan and grew up with Pink Floyd echoing down the halls and in my ears.

I love the edgy feel of the muscle tank through the shoulder studs, and how casual yet 'punk' the top can be. Paired with simplistic black jeans to keep it dark, the outfit beats out your ordinary tank and jeans.

And, with mint Vans to boot? The 3 items together make for one fun power outfit to any show or bar scene.

Plus, it's so easy to throw together last minute while still showing some rock style.  The tank is loose fitting so that you'll feel - dare I say - comfortably numb. ;)



I definitely hopped on the (almost) Vans bandwagon since I found this mint colored pair of Canvas Authentic classics thrifted from Plato's Closet for half the price! Couldn't walk away without these gently used sneaks. Such awesome shoes to complete the look and add the only pop of color needed. 

Rock on, gents. - Linds


1 comment :

  1. Love the pink floyd top, Good style!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete